Unified communications allows your organization or company to move with greater speed and agility by connecting your structure of business communications into a single unified solution. It allows people to communicate more effectively, improves and speeds up the business processes while achieving better profitability.
Unified communications allows companies to connect in real time and perform business across numerous workspaces, whether they are on onsite or working remotely.
According to Cisco, the business benefits of unified communications really add up:
- Organizations using unified-communications clients saved an average 32 minutes per day, per employee.
- The use of softphones saved an average of $1,727 per month in cell phone and long distance charges.
- Those using integrated voice and Web conferencing reported a 30 percent reduction in conferencing expenses.
- Employees saved 43 minutes per day because of more efficient message management
- Mobile workers saved 55 minutes per day by using unified messaging.
Our unified communications technology also allows ATSG clients to integrate voice, video and web conference solutions, then deploy them throughout their organization’s internal network. These solutions include but are not limited to:
- Cisco MeetingPlace
- Cisco MeetingPlace Express
- IP Video Conferencing
- Unified Mobility
- Unified Call Center Express
- Unified Communications Manager
- Unified Presence Server
ATSG is an industry leader in Cisco Unified communications design, implementation and support. We offer the best of breed engineers with extensive experience in designing and implementing complex UC deployments ranging from 10 seats to over 15,000 seats. We pride ourselves on our “do it right the first time!” philosophy.