Infrastructure Design and Build Solutions
Now more than ever, network infrastructure systems are playing a key role in the efficient operation and management of a business. We understand that building a network infrastructure is a complex task, requiring intensive information gathering, planning, designing, and modeling. At ATSG we deal companies that demand mission critical management and availability of their networks. We provide your business with the highest level of availability, general capacity, performance and service. We plan, design, implement and support multi-vendor solutions for your business.
High-Level Network Infrastructure Consulting Services
Advanced Technical Systems Group provides high-level network infrastructure consulting services focusing on exceeding performance expectations for your business. We design and plan your network infrastructure to accommodate for the highest level of network performance and create a security structure with the highest level of integrity. Your company's specific goals are analyzed in order to make sure that your investment is of optimal value. Through evaluation of your current hardware, software, security, data communications and network infrastructure we correctly define your technology goals and develop a path for your business to follow in the future.
The Plan Design Implement Operate Optimize (PDIOO) Network Life Cycle
ATSG follows the industry accepted network life cycle set forth by Cisco Systems.Cisco Systems teaches the Plan Design Implement Operate Optimize (PDIOO) set of phases for the life cycle of a network. It doesn't matter exactly which life cycle you use, as long as you realize that network design should be accomplished in a structured, planned, modular fashion, and that feedback from the users of the operational network should be fed back into new network projects to enhance or redesign the network. The steps are listed here:
- Plan. Network requirements are identified in this phase. This phase also includes an analysis of areas where the network will be installed and an identification of users who will require network services.
- Design. In this phase, the network designers accomplish the bulk of the logical and physical design, according to requirements gathered during the plan phase.
- Implement. After the design has been approved, implementation begins. The network is built according to the design specifications. Implementation also serves to verify the design.
- Operate. Operation is the final test of the effectiveness of the design. The network is monitored during this phase for performance problems and any faults, to provide input into the optimize phase of the network life cycle.
- Optimize. The optimize phase is based on proactive network management which identifies and resolves problems before network disruptions arise. The optimize phase may lead to a network redesign if too many problems arise due to design errors or as network performance degrades over time as actual use and capabilities diverge. Redesign may also be required when requirements change significantly.
- Retire. When the network, or a part of the network, is out-of-date, it may be taken out of production. Although Retire is not incorporated into the name of the life cycle (PDIOO), it is nonetheless an important phase.
High-Availability and Scalable Networking
Advanced Technical Systems Group has extensive experience in designing and implementing scalable and reliable multiservice networks, we employ Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts (CCIE) with over 15 years of networking experience. Our infrastructure designs are built around proven Cisco routing and switching technologies. with over 600 network installs under our belt we pride ourselves on our experienced based "best design practices" for each customers requirements for scalability and redundancy.