Keeping your wireless network safe is becoming more difficult. Advanced Technical Systems group knows how to ensure the best security on your wireless network while still permitting and granting the end user with the leisure they need. We are able to deliver the highest quality and most appropriate wireless networking solution.
Mobility gives users the ability to redirect incoming IP calls from Cisco Unified Communications Manager to different designated phones, such as cellular phones. Users can also transition active calls between their Cisco desktop and mobile phone without interruption.
Using Cisco Unified Mobile Communicator, employees can:
- Streamline communications, by giving callers one number to dial, and by redirecting incoming calls to multiple phones
- Move active calls between their Cisco desktop and mobile phone to take advantage of the best available resource
- Simplify message management, by directing unanswered calls to a Cisco Unity or Cisco Unity Connection account
- Create personalized access lists that determine which business calls get extended to alternate phone numbers, and at what point that occurs
Mobile Unified Communications
Cisco unified communications benefits and cost savings are securely extended to mobile Smartphones. The Unified Mobile Communicator is able to work in a variety of set Smartphone and mobile platforms including iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia, and Windows Mobile Standard Edition.
Mobility allows employees to be mobile while continuing their everyday workflow.
By building connections among businesses, information, and people regardless of location ciscos mobility solutions allow organizational capabilities such as insight, collaboration and awareness to access accounts wherever one may be.
Mobility allows for immediacy which is a very big gain for a business advantage.
Cisco's mobility solutions help serve four primary areas:
- On the go
Mobility increases revenue and controls costs to help:
- Customer responsiveness
- A competitive edge because of real time data access
- Faster reaction time
Education, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing companies, retail and transportation can all benefit from the use of mobility.
There are many benefits to using a wireless mobility solution:
- Efficient mobile management
- Faster and improved operational costs
- keeps customer loyalty
- reduces operational costs
- business continuity is ensured
- gain more leads
- gives the end users more power
- helps companies gain a more competitive edge
The business world now demands immediacy for efficiency in the work field. It also increases flexibility for urgency which makes it easier for work to get done faster.